Pre-BattleKid I used to enjoy long, hot baths for hours on end, often with a magazine and glass of wine in hand. I’d fill it with hot water and lots of bubbles and relax to my hearts content. However, these sort of baths have long faded into memory as there is a certain young man who now wants to jump in too if he sees a bath running. I don’t tend to have baths after BattleKid has gone to bed as evenings are my time for blogging, editing vlogs or watching TV with BattleDad when he is not travelling for work. So long, hot soaks are a rarity, replaced with short showers often shared with the boy to save time.
That said, there are rare occasions when I get to enjoy baths like the good old days, and when I do, I love using products that not only smell nice but also produce enough bubbles to make it feel a bit more luxurious. For my birthday last year a friend of mine got me a trio set of Champneys bubble baths and recently I got a chance to test them out. I loved every minute of my 15 minutes in those bubbles (you can guess what happened)!
So when I was next in Boots I stumbled upon the bath products aisle and found the Champneys section and came across a Champneys Spa Favourites pamper set and their Heavenly Days Sleep Pillow Mist and Sleep Temple Balm. I’ve tried the pillow mist and not only is the smell lovely but I did in fact nod off quite quickly and had a good nights sleep.
So my lovely readers, in my latest giveaway I’m giving one lucky reader a chance to win:
- Champneys Spa Favourites Set,
- Heavenly Days Sleep Pillow Mist and
- Heavenly Days Sleep Temple Balm.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize simply follow the instructions in the widget below and good luck!
Terms & conditions:
- Open to the UK and Ireland.
- Closes at 11.59pm BST on Thursday 20th October.
- One winner will win the three items as described above.
- The winner will be picked at random and will be notified within 5 days.
- The winner will receive their prize direct from me, BattleMum, within 28 days.
- Although I am featuring this on my Facebook page, this competition is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. Nor is it sponsored by Champneys.