I’ve been lucky enough to have the chance to review two more adult puzzles from Ravensburger. The 1000 piece Used Car Lot puzzle was very enjoyable and easier to do than the previous 1000 piece I reviewed. I also reviewed a lovely 500 piece, A Day at the Beach. Both puzzles are aimed at those aged 10+ and both are easy enough to do.
Now that I’ve had the chance to complete and review them it’s time to let one of my readers win them. If you’d like to get your hands on both puzzles, simply follow the instructions in the widget below and good luck. Please note that both puzzles have been opened and completed once for the purpose of the reviews. They are otherwise like new.
Terms and conditions:
- Open to UK and Ireland.
- Giveaway closes at 23.59GMT on Thursday 4th May 2017.
- One winner, chosen at random, will win both puzzles and receive them directly from me.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days and will receive their prize within 28 days of the competition ending.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Although this giveaway will be broadcast on my Facebook page, it is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook.
- As mentioned the puzzles have been opened and completed once for the purpose of the reviews.