Welcome back to Fearless Family Travel. It’s time to link up your latest (or older) family travel posts so we can see what you’ve all been up to and what exciting places you’ve been visiting. And we have an announcement for this edition.
What I’ve been up to
Everything has been super quiet in our household since I lasted hosted Fearless Family. We haven’t been anywhere exciting. I attended a big Travel Exhibition in London…….on my own….. and it was great. I met some fellow bloggers in the flesh, attended a few meeting with tourism boards and we will have to wait and see if anything comes of them.
I came back with a horrible cold that lasted 2 weeks which means I haven’t done a hell of a lot. And now, with days to go, we are frantically preparing to head to Thailand for the first time ever!
I am so unprepared and unorganised for this trip, which is very unlike me. And I am sorely tempted to completely switch off during this holiday and really try and enjoy it. Which is very hard when you are a travel blogger and have a ton of ideas for blog posts which could arise from the trip.
We’re hoping to visit lots of temples, have some fun in Bangkok and Dubai and just relax in Ao Nang. I’m not looking forward to the 18-24 hours travel time we have initially but at least things will be a bit less hectic on the way back.
That’s my update for now. And now for our announcement. We are thrilled that Kirsty from World from a Girl is joining us as a host from today. Kirsty has linked up many times before to Fearless Family and now we are thrilled to have her on board. We hope you’ll all give her a big warm welcome 🙂
Let’s get going with this week’s Fearless Family Travel. We cannot wait to read some more awesome travel posts.
Lonely Planet Competition
We are so excited to partner with Lonely Planet Kids for the Fearless Family Travel linky. Each fortnight we will select ONE winner from all of those who have linked up with their family travel post.
Link up your family travel post this week to be in with a chance of winning the Animal Atlas book. This book is all about the animals of the world, the continents they inhabit and learn interesting facts about them.
The winner will be announced on 9th December, when Kirsty from World for a Girl will be hosting for the first time. And please note that we can only post out the prize to those living in Europe.
Faves from last time
But, onto our regular monthly features. As always, with so many good posts linked up, it’s difficult to pick our favourites but Nicky’s favourites from the last linky were:
Trekking the Inca Trail with Kids (World of Travels with Kids)
5 Fun Gaudi Buildings To See In Barcelona, Spain (Map and Family)
28 Books to Inspire Travel (Ladies What Travel)
And the WINNER of the Lonely Planet
Seek and Find Cities is……. Ladies What Travel!
And a huge thank you to all of you who have been tagging your Instagram photos with #fearlessfamtrav. We are featuring them weekly on our instastories every Tuesday, so keep tagging.
FEARLESS FAMILY TRAVEL #42 LINKY
#fearlessfamtrav is the place to come and link up all your favourite family travel posts. From days out to holidays, city trips to beach breaks, top tips,a ccommodation and product reviews. If it’s about family travel, them we want to hear about it!
- Link up ONE post – old or new.
- We have a brand new BADGE! Copy and paste the html (below) to the bottom of your blog post, or if badges aren’t your thing, just link back to passportsandadventures.com.
- Please share the linky love and comment on the two host posts and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
- Tweet your links @wandermustfam @goliveyoung @passportadvntr along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and we will retweet to all our followers.
- Tag your Instagram pics with #fearlessfamtrav to be selected and featured in our weekly round-up of favourites over on our instastories.
- Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). Leona has a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest group so drop her a message to be invited!
- The Fearless Family Travel with go live every fortnight on a Monday and will stay open for four days.
- The winning Lonely Planet Kids book can only be posted to those living in Europe.
I can’t wait to read all your posts!
Remember that the next Fearless Family Travel will be hosted by Kirsty at World for a Girl and will be live on 9th December.
<div style='width:100%;text-align:center;'><span style='margin:5px;padding:5px;border-radius: 5px;border:1px solid lightgrey;display:inline-block;'><a rel=_nofollow href='https://passportsandadventures.com'> <img style='border: 1px solid gray;width:200px;height:200px;' src='https://passportsandadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Fearless-Family-Travel-logo.png'> <p style='align: center;'></p></a></span>