Welcome back to Fearless Family Travel. It’s time to link up your latest (or older) family travel posts so we can see what you’ve all been up to and what exciting places you’ve been visiting.
What I’ve been up to
Since we last spoke, the boy and I have been to Bluestone for another mid-week stay as part of their Bluestone Blogger Programme. We got to check out the new Serendome, which an amazing addition to the resort. The boy had a ball in the different areas. You can read all about our stay here.
After we finished in Bluestone, we spent one night in Bristol while waiting to return to Portugal and we visited SS Great Britain and also We The Curious, an awesome science museum. It really appealed to the scientist in me and one exhibit was particularly awesome. You slide a straw (paper) onto a metal bar, bite it while closing your ears and you can hear music playing in your ears. It was amazing.
As for forthcoming trips, I am off to World Travel Market in London next week. We’re planning an ambitious trip for next summer so I’m hoping to connect with brands and tourism boards in the hopes we can collaborate during our trip.
After that we’ll be gearing up for our trip to Thailand and Dubai which is just a few weeks away. This is the trip we had to postpone due to someone’s broken leg! In preparation I’ve asked my fellow bloggers to share their tips for first timers visiting Thailand and here is what they said.
That’s my update for now, let’s get going with this week’s Fearless Family Travel. We cannot wait to read some more awesome travel posts.
Lonely Planet Competition
We are so excited to partner with Lonely Planet Kids for the Fearless Family Travel linky. Each fortnight we will select ONE winner from all of those who have linked up with their family travel post.
Link up your family travel post this week to be in with a chance of winning the Flag book. In this book is all about the flags of the world, their colours, design and even has fun facts about other flags including pirate flags.
The winner will be announced on 11th November, when Nicky from Go Live Young will be hosting. And please note that we can only post out the prize to those living in Europe.
Faves from last time
But, onto our regular monthly features. As always, with so many good posts linked up, it’s difficult to pick our favourites but my favourites from the last linky before we took our summer break were:
A Review of The Leavenworth Lodge (Allison Gygi Travels)
The TRUTH about doing an African safari with kids (Travelynn Family)
A Family Adventure In Boston, USA (Part Two) (Picture-taker Memory Maker)
And the WINNER of the Lonely Planet
How Trains Work is……. Picture-taker Memory Maker!
And a huge thank you to all of you who have been tagging your Instagram photos with #fearlessfamtrav. We are featuring them weekly on our instastories every Tuesday, so keep tagging.
FEARLESS FAMILY TRAVEL #40 LINKY
#fearlessfamtrav is the place to come and link up all your favourite family travel posts. From days out to holidays, city trips to beach breaks, top tips,a ccommodation and product reviews. If it’s about family travel, them we want to hear about it!
- Link up ONE post – old or new.
- We have a brand new BADGE! Copy and paste the html (below) to the bottom of your blog post, or if badges aren’t your thing, just link back to passportsandadventures.com.
- Please share the linky love and comment on the two host posts and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
- Tweet your links @wandermustfam @goliveyoung @passportadvntr along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and we will retweet to all our followers.
- Tag your Instagram pics with #fearlessfamtrav to be selected and featured in our weekly round-up of favourites over on our instastories.
- Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). Leona has a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest group so drop her a message to be invited!
- The Fearless Family Travel with go live every fortnight on a Monday and will stay open for four days.
- The winning Lonely Planet Kids book can only be posted to those living in Europe.
I can’t wait to read all your posts!
Remember that the next Fearless Family Travel will be hosted by Nicky at Go Live Young and will be live on 11th November.
<div style='width:100%;text-align:center;'><span style='margin:5px;padding:5px;border-radius: 5px;border:1px solid lightgrey;display:inline-block;'><a rel=_nofollow href='https://passportsandadventures.com'> <img style='border: 1px solid gray;width:200px;height:200px;' src='https://passportsandadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Fearless-Family-Travel-logo.png'> <p style='align: center;'></p></a></span>